I develop my own Zenergy Concept, Wellness and Slender with Yoga, Pilates and Total Body & Mind training after years of studying, experience and passion. Zenergy is a mindful dancing meditation to the rhythm of smooth deep breath to strengthen your whole body in balance & quiet your mind. Zenergy is my passion and way of life: I breathe, eat, drink, run, sleep and live Zenergy every day. Being Zenergy is to build your calm Buddha inside you to help facing tough situations calmly with positive energy connecting your healthy body and calm mind.
Zenergy emphasizes right posture, controlled movements, deep & smooth breathing, listening to your body signals and limit, concentration of the mind to coordinate breathing with movement in order to build strength, balance and flexibility for your whole body and total stillness in your mind. Practicing “Zenergy of 15 minutes a day keeps the doctor away” and results in beautiful slender healthy body with calm yet active mind.
- Monthly class theme with homework: I incorporate regular themes in my classes such as Zenergy healthy strong core and back, knees, long lean legs & hips, flexible spine, strong lean arms & shoulders, good night sleep, stretching for athletes, yin yoga for healthy joints. Class participants are encouraged to do “homework” between 10-60 minute a day at home to keep the body in shape outside classroom. I give weekly tips on healthy natural diet, cardio training and mindfulness training.
- Customized approach for each individual: Zenergy is taught in a group of max 7 participants or private (one2one, duo and trio). I know my private clients or group class participants, their individual strengths, weaknesses and conditions very well. Each individual receive individualized advice and training programs at his or her own pace.
- Yoga: Physical, mental, and spiritual practice & discipline aiming to transform body and mind. I first came to learn and teach Yoga when I was a student, fitness instructor and group class teacher for LA Fitness in London in 2000. I have been doing them since many years and still continuing my study every single day with great teachers including Tesse Enright, Paul Grilley, Bernie Clark, Jason Crandell, David Swenson, David Keil, Kathryn Budig, Baron Baptiste & Tara Stiles.
- Pilates:Art of controlled movements, developed by Joseph Pilates, which emphasizes alignment, breathing, and developing a strong powerhouse or core strength, in order to improve coordination, balance, flexibility, control and endurance in the whole human body. I have to send my special thanks to my great Pilates teachers Raffaella Luraghi, Christine Le Croix, Mari Winsor.
- Total Body Training and Functional Training:Developing your total body strength in balance. I am certified LAPT Personal Trainer, Bootcamp instructor, International Les Mills Grit Instructor. Functional training is done with or without small instruments such as Vipre, TRX, Elastic Band, Balls, etc. I owe my experience to my great teachers Christopher Jamin, Jean Sadouni and Michel Dalcourt.
- Natural Breathing: Breathing deeply, calmly, easefully, evenly & smoothly helps me enormously to stay calm with positive energy in all life situations.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology: Learning about your own body, listening to body signals for self-healing and health. Anatomy is the scientific study of the structure of organisms including their systems, organs and tissues. Physiology focuses on the systems and their organs of the human body and their functions. My knowledge of anatomy & physiology and each individual student physical strengths & weaknesses enable me to guide them through their practice to strengthen weak muscles, lengthen short muscles, mobilizing joints to build a strong balanced healthy body. (My favorite books are Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff, The key muscles & poses of yoga by Ray Long, Anatomy of Movement by Blandine Calais-Germain, Functional Anatomy of Yoga by David Keil, Pilates Anatomy by Rael Isacowitz, Karen Clippinger.)
- Running, Cycling & Brisk walking: Cardio training to be in shape, having a lot of energy in your body with clarity and creativity in your mind: It is the most natural movement of us as human beings. Our ancestors used to run every day to hunt for food. I have been running everyday all my life and once in the top 100 women of Brussels Half Marathon Competition. I help my students with “start to run safely without injuries” program. I give them tips to make running fun and enjoyable. I also teach spinning/indoor cycling, a fun & great way to build your condition and burn calories without too much stress on your sensitive joints such as knee and back.